Very excited to announce our involvement with the wonderful Cathy Tolpigin's The Green Edit on 12 March, 2020!
We will be showing our beautiful French brand Les Huilettes at Cathy's inaugural event, held at the Terrace in Sydney's Domain.
The Green Edit will showcase the best organic and natural makeup, skincare, hair products, perfume, nail care, sunscreen, lifestyle and inner beauty supplements. It's a ticketed event and open to everyone.
Here's the low down on what to expect:
Get your ticket to the ultimate green beauty and lifestyle event where you can experience, test, try and shop truly natural, ethical, sustainable and cruelty free products and services.
Meet and support conscious brand founders who are creating high performance green products that are better for our health, environment and animals.
ONE TREE PLANTED - for each ticket purchased to The Green Edit event to help regenerate areas affected by the devastating Australian bush fires
• Organic wine, collagen mocktails, beauty elixirs and vegan canapés
• Access to panel discussions featuring inspiring brand founders.
• Look & learn skincare, makeup and hair masterclasses lead by industry professionals
• Organic facials by Gaia Retreat and express manicures by Julitsa
• Vedic meditation, yoga and kinesiology sessions on the grounds of the Domain
• Organic makeup touch ups and hair styling
• Individual skin care, make up and hair consults, tailored specifically for you
• Organic wine tasting
• Over 35 exhibitors, the best of the best in the green beauty and lifestyle space
• Access to exclusive discounts and the newest product launches at the event
• The Green Edit goodie bag loaded with deluxe samples and special offers (valued at over $150)
• Lucky door prize (valued at over $500)
All exhibiting brands are screened to ensure they are formulated with clean ingredients, are ethically and sustainably produced and do NOT test on animals. No green washing here!